Motorcycle insurance protects you and your bike against damage and injury. In most states, riders are required to have minimum liability coverage. We have skilled agents who help clients with insurance quotes and information on how to maintain their motorcycles.
Motorcycle Insurance Policies
- Liability coverage: It pays for any property damage or bodily injury costs to others if you cause an accident while riding your motorcycle.
- Collision coverage: Collision insurance covers your motorcycle when you get involved in an at fault accident. It helps in repairing or replacing your bike.
- Comprehensive coverage: The insurance pays losses caused by fire, floods, and theft.
- Underinsured and uninsured motorist coverage: This policy covers the costs of any damage to your motorcycle caused by someone without an insurance policy. This coverage will also help in paying for bodily injuries in the event of an accident with an uninsured/underinsured motorist.
- Roadside assistance insurance: In case you get stranded along the road in Texas, this policy will cover the cost of towing your motorcycle.
- Medical coverage: This kind of policy covers medical expenses to you or passengers on your bike. For full details, please speak to one of our agents.