Get A Quote

Vacation Rental Insurance

Insurance For Short-Term Vacation Rental Owners

A Short-Term Vacation Rental policy replaces a homeowner’s or landlord  policy.  It gives the short-term vacation rental owner comprehensive coverage for their buildings, contents, commercial business liability, and business income. 

Most vacation rental properties are used for commercial short-term rental use, personal use and at times unoccupied and

Think of it as a homeowner’s policy, a landlord policy, and a business policy all wrapped into one!

It’s insurance that is designed to cover the unique risks associated with short-term vacation rental properties. 

Why choose a policy with us?

  • We write Short-Term Rentals with over 5 companies that are rated AM Best's Rated A or better
  • Commercial Package Policy: coverage for building(s), contents, liability, and income
  • No standard occupancy restrictions as found in most homeowner’s and dwelling policies
  • Sole Props, Corporations, Partnerships, LLC’s, Trusts, accepted as named insureds
  • Designed to entirely replace the current coverage on the property
  • Knowledgeable staff that has built, owned and operated Short-Term Rentals in Broken Bow, Oklahoma
  • Currently insure 100's of Vacation Rentals
  • Regular Hochatown visits and cabin inspections 

Let us take care of your Vacation Rental.