Vacation Rental Insurance
Insurance For Short-Term Vacation Rental Owners
A Short-Term Vacation Rental policy replaces a homeowner’s or landlord policy. It gives the short-term vacation rental owner comprehensive coverage for their buildings, contents, commercial business liability, and business income.
Most vacation rental properties are used for commercial short-term rental use, personal use and at times unoccupied and
Think of it as a homeowner’s policy, a landlord policy, and a business policy all wrapped into one!
It’s insurance that is designed to cover the unique risks associated with short-term vacation rental properties.
Why choose a policy with us?
- We write Short-Term Rentals with over 5 companies that are rated AM Best's Rated A or better
- Commercial Package Policy: coverage for building(s), contents, liability, and income
- No standard occupancy restrictions as found in most homeowner’s and dwelling policies
- Sole Props, Corporations, Partnerships, LLC’s, Trusts, accepted as named insureds
- Designed to entirely replace the current coverage on the property
- Knowledgeable staff that has built, owned and operated Short-Term Rentals in Broken Bow, Oklahoma
- Currently insure 100's of Vacation Rentals
- Regular Hochatown visits and cabin inspections